He did, the beautiful little bastard.
RELEVANT TO HUMANITY
Relevant to tumblr.
Relevant to existence.
its not really a good example using a comedian who is horribly ableist. If you are offended by Ricky Gervais, chances are you probably are in the right.
okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly)
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3
I love the dress-up games on Azalea’s Dolls/Doll Divine. Those help me calm down.
Another game is Flow (or Flow Free). I find the colors really soothing, especially playing the game on my iPhone. The action of tracing the colors with your finger is calming.
I also listen to the Indian Classical Music station on Pandora. I’ve always loved the sound of the sitar; it’s very mystical and meditative. Here is my Pandora station, sacred river.
Flow is very fun and calming. It’s a color puzzle game!
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
— Robert Frost